March consultations in Georgetown
Upper Canada Immigration Consultants is returning to Guyana to meet with new and existing clients in Georgetown (at the Grand Coastal Hotel) between Monday March 12 and Thursday March 15.
This is an opportunity for serious professional people, skilled trades, family class sponsorships, visitors, and prospective newcomers to Canada facing immigration hurdles to start your process to come to Canada. Your initial consultation meeting in Guyana is an inexpensive, organized, and serious start to your application to come to Canada.
- Our consultations meetings are 30 minutes long. They cost $40 USF;
- To request a meeting date on-line, click here. We will contact you, and finalize your meeting time;
- Priority booking goes to our clients who have pre-paid for their appointment. Our meeting appointments are now oversubscribed. If you request an appointment, and receive an appointment, please pay your invoice. Otherwise, you will almost certainly be wait-listed. We want to help our clients, and we need this assistance from you to assign you a firm appointment time;
- Read a copy of our most recent e-mail advisory;
- Get on our list for e-mail advisories. You’ll never get spammed, and we consider your e-mail address to be privileged information that we don’t share. Ever.
Why a consultation is important
Making your life and career change to come to Canada is the easy part. The hard part is doing the right things, in the right way, at the right time, in the right order. That is what made the difference for the clients we have met, and worked with. Some examples:
- After several failed attempts over many years, a client retained us to successfully obtain a visitor’s visa, and has already been to Canada and returned to Guyana;
- Another of our clients has already landed in Canada as a permanent resident;
- Several others are working through the steps of Express Entry and other processes.
Coming to Canada is no easy task. Some of our clients who have tried to do the work alone have not been so lucky. Make a mistake, fail to upload a form, miss a deadline, submit incomplete or inaccurate information, and you are right back at the start line.
That doesn’t have to happen to you. Make an appointment to meet with us. Our consultation fee just covers our costs for the meeting, and tells us you are serious enough to invest in your future.
The Canadian economy in general, the province of Ontario’s in particular, has been leading all G-8 economies in the past several years. Depending on your qualifications, experience, age and interests, the 2018 year is a good one to make your move. Some types of skills and experience are in high demand in Canada.
- Click or touch here to read our page for folks intending to come to Canada from the Caribbean. Note the information and documents you will need to bring to help us assist you;
- Click or touch here to request an appointment date. We’ll work with you on a time;
- Click or touch here to tell us who you are, and where you live through our e-newsletter form. Your information is kept confidential, and is never shared;
- Contact us by e-mail, if anything is unclear.
Good luck. A life in Canada awaits. Looking forward to meeting you in Guyana.