Connecting with UK folks
pper Canada Immigration Consultants is doing an outreach to folks in parts of the United Kingdom this spring. Perhaps you saw our information on Facebook, in our e-newsletter, or on this web site, and you are wondering what to do next. If you are from the UK, please read this page first. It has lots of handy tips and sound advice for people seriously considering emigrating to Canada.
Call us via WhatsApp or by phone. The sound of a human voice is always best. For your initial consultation, we can arrange a telephone (or Skype or WhatsApp) appointment for a detailed discussion. Because of the time zone difference, mid-evening UK time is still in the midst of the working day in Ontario. If you are in Canada, or plan to come for a visit, we can meet with you. Here is how you can help us work with you:
Please complete these steps before calling us
- 1. Tell us who you are, and where you live
- Please complete this on-line form. This also gets you our periodic e-newsletter. Nobody else ever sees your contact information.
- 2. Tell us about your situation
- Please complete this on-line form. This web form describes your situation, and enables our consultant to gain insight into what you may need us to do for you.
- 3. Need to send a message, or add an explanation?
- Our web site is a treasure trove of free information for you. It also offers you a way to write us a short message. For example, you could advise us that you had just filled out the two forms above. Click or touch here to send a message.
What happens after that?
Our staff will assemble your information, and contact you. We will need to know about your academic or trade background and your qualifications and experience. If you have raised a question in a message to us, we can respond briefly, and offer you an introductory consultation. This does not cost you anything, and lasts a short time.
- When (or if) it looks as if your inquiry has substance and merit, your consultant will lay out a path for you. At this point, you become a paying client of Upper Canada Immigration Consultants;
- Your initial consultation costs $50 Cdn. We follow this up with an Engagement Letter if your case would benefit from our services. This initial consultation fee is credited back to you if you retain our firm to work on your behalf;
- Once we have agreed to work together, a Retainer Agreement will spell out what Upper Canada Immigration Consultants will do for you, and what your payment schedule will be. From then onward, you are our client, and we are working on your behalf.