- All information and documentation reviewed by Upper Canada Immigration Consultants (UCIC), required by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and all other governing bodies, and used for the preparation of applications, is considered privileged, and will not be divulged to any third party, other than agents and employees, without prior consent, except as demanded by law;
- UCIC, and all agents and employees of UCIC, are also bound by the confidentiality requirements of Article 8.1 and 8.5 of the ICCRC Code of Professional Ethics;
- UCIC will, from time to time, disclose information pertaining to the Client as is deemed necessary to advance the application or proceeding before IRCC. Subject to any legal requirement to disclose information, all communication with UCIC will be kept confidential;
- UCIC will not be expected at any time to represent the Client’s case by advancing or putting forth misleading, false or incomplete information to the Canadian Government and its representatives;
- Client agree to the use of electronic communication and storage of confidential information. UCIC and its representatives will use their best efforts to maintain a high degree of security respecting electronic communication and information storage in any format.