ICCRC consultants are the genuine article
mmigration Consultants like me handle issues that change people’s lives. Helping people qualify to come to Canada, and settle here, is a service that is complex, difficult, takes continuous ongoing training on my part, and takes time. That makes it, by definition, expensive. My clients may do this process once in their lives. For most of them, our fees represent an amount of money they don’t hand out daily. We do this work all the time, do it well, and do it correctly.
Andrea Seepersaud’s qualifications
- Member: Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) #R515545;
- Member: Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) #R19147;
- License: Foreign Worker Recruiter and Immigration Services Act, Province of Saskatchewan #00581;
- Commissioner: Affidavits and Oaths, Province of Ontario.
Sometimes, people ask if dealing with a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant brings with it any form of success ‘guarantee.’ I answer that occasional question on this web site. Click or touch here. There are only about 4,600 licensed Canadian Immigration Consultants, as of the end of 2019. I am one of them. At Upper Canada Immigration Consultants, we stick to the law, treat our clients fairly, and deliver value for money to serious people.
• Click or touch here for more information and FAQs about Upper Canada Immigration and Andrea Seepersaud.